“There is no harder job in the world than copywriting, yet there is none more rewarding…both financially and emotionally. It truly is the world’s best kept secret job”
First of all, there is some confusion about copywriting…let me dispel the most common myth:
What Copywriting is NOT
“Copywriting” is not “Copyrighting”. Copyrighting is the act of securing the copyright on a piece of work. A copyright is just the legal right to reproduce the work.
Article marketing is widely touted as one of the most efficient and cost-effective techniques for increasing traffic to your website. Obviously, you’re going to have to read up a little about it if it’s the first time and you’re going to implement the process.
To follow are some helpful hints to keep in mind. It’s important to know, for instance, how to pick the right keywords and how to write good quality articles quickly.
It’s also always useful to know commonly made mistakes that you can then avoid making during your own marketing process.
In today’s economy, many copywriters find it necessary to freelance their work. Companies that have downsized often find it less expensive to outsource work than to keep a full-time copywriter on staff.
Freelancing on sites where writers bid against other writers is difficult and often doesn’t pay well.
Moreover, articles sold this way are not published under the writer’s name, since this is considered ‘ghostwriting.’
Fortunate copywriters may become recognized by a small base of loyal buyers, but without meaningful name recognition, the potential for income is limited.
A few weeks ago, I posted on the relevance of an SEO expert. A colleague questioned whether pursuing SEO was even an option if you had a low-budget. I mean, come-on – how does the little guy compete?
So, let’s just get it out there.
The million dollar question is, “Does small business need SEO?”
In short, the answer is, “Absolutely.” And small business does not (no matter what anyone tells you) need to spend an arm and a leg to have a highly functional website that works to attract them sales leads.
Most of you may associate the hormone melatonin with helping you to sleep. However, studies have revealed this hormone secreted by the pineal gland can double up as much more than just a sleeping aid. Here are the underlying benefits of using melatonin which make it an all-rounder hormone-
Melatonin benefits as follows
- Studies conducted have shown that melatonin can inhibit the production of certain tumors that cause breast cancer. Additionally, women suffering from chemotherapy on using melatonin supplements have shown a reduction in the tumor sizes.
- People who have Fibromyalgia or chronic pains have shown to benefit from using melatonin supplements. Much like a placebo effect, these pills have shown to inhibit the pain.
- Melatonin is perfect for easing Jet lag. Jet lag occurs mostly amongst travelers who travel from different time zones. You can køb melatonin from a variety of outlets for jetlag. In such cases, when the body’s routine gets disrupted, melatonin can bring about balance by regulating the body clock to a new time zone. Perfect for jet lag sufferers.
- The hormone also eliminates elevations in levels of malondialdehyde, and thus eases bladder dysfunction. Moreover, melatonin reduces oxidative stress which helps to reduce age-related bladder dysfunctions.
- Melatonin additionally has anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, it acts as a stimulant in preventing acute inflammation.
- The anti-oxidative properties of melatonin help in preventing tinnitus syndrome. Tinnitus is a condition that causes an uncomfortable ringing in the ears, which is alleviated by the consumption of these pills.
- Melatonin also improves sleep patterns in autistic children thus improving their day-time behavior.